Monday, November 12, 2007

Today

Today has been great for a couple of reasons!



  • The group my daughter sings with has had their CD picked up by Family Bookstores nationwide and was featured in Family’s latest circular that just came out. They are called Frontline Worship and the name of the CD is “The Combination” . I went today and picked up a couple CD’s! It was so cool. I couldn’t help but tell the cashier that the girl on the front with the red belt was my daughter!! Haha! I know she was duly impressed! The CD is awesome and it is so exciting for them. They have worked so hard! They are going to be featured with a full page ad in the January circular. We are praying, praying, praying that their sales will be good and that Family Bookstores will continue in this partnership!! So go out today and buy your copy!! You will be blessed!

  • Today is my birthday and I have been incredibly blessed by friends and family! I am so spoiled! My hubby did something amazing and bought me the most beautiful ring! I have never like my birth stone much. It is a topaz. But this ring is simply beautiful! It is a topaz with little chocolate diamonds all around it! Simply gorgeous! The church blessed me yesterday with a gift certificate to have a one hour massage therapy every month for the next year! Wow! That is great!

    I am blessed, blessed, blessed!

6 comments:

beautiful chaos said...

whoa!
What a great birthday!
Happy Birthday from me too!
I am also a Nov. birthday - so I feel your pain about not liking topaz much.
But THAT ring is unbelievable!!!
What a proud momma you must be to see your daughter get her very own CD mass produced!
What a huge accomplishment!

ree said...

Happy Birthday!!!
That ring is gorgeous!!! Way to go, Pastor Mike!
I can't wait to hear the CD!
Glad you had a great day!!! =)

kdp said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday. The ring is beautiful.

kimmie

marme said...

Oh I feel so bad! I was in Maypearl and forgot your birthday. Some friend I am! Forgive me! I'm so glad your birthday went so well. I LOVE THE RING! See topaz ain't all bad! And I knew you'd like the massages! I love you girl!

marme said...

Oh,and you got your nails done to show it off!

Sarah P. Henry said...

i love that ring. i'm a nov. birthday, and i LIKE topaz. so i REALLY like that ring. :) and how cool about your daughter? and the massages?! um..that's the coolest present ever. :)