Thursday, September 27, 2007

Old Friends

I just recently got reconnected with a couple of friends from my past. One was a good friend in Jr. High and the other was a good friend in High School. Wow! If you know how old I am you would know that was a very long time ago! It was another life ago! How can it be that I can feel a strange connection with these friends that I haven't seen in many years? My life is nothing like it was back then......I feel like I'm a different person and I am sure that they are too. Friendship is something that I would never want to throw away but unfortunately it isn't hard to let it fade away from neglect and disconnection. Will I ever really build on those friendships from so long ago? I'm not sure....It remains to be seen ,but I will give it a shot. I am hoping to see both of them in the near future. We will talk, we will reminisce, and then we will see if our friendship is more than just a thing of the past. Very few are blessed with friends that remain friends for life. I would love to have that blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.