Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Am

Well, I am following suit. Several of you have posted your poems. I totally meant to have mine up before now but I am slow...so here it is.


I am diligent and determined.
I wonder at God’s ways.
I hear two contradicting voices... and try to listen to His.
I see good things ahead.
I want to have something to lay at His feet.
I am diligent and determined.

I pretend to not be shy.
I feel so young. How did I get this old?
I touch the lives of those God entrusts to me.
I worry over the lives I touch.
I cry when I am frustrated and tired.
I am diligent and determined.

I understand things are not always as they seem.
I say “It will be ok.”
I dream of rest with no pain.
I try to please everyone….
I hope to change my world.
I am diligent and determined.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...it's wonderful! It's you...and your wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hey we need to get Amber and Christa hooked up to this blogger world....they would love it if they had time...I know that they are both so busy. But it would be nice to keep in touch with them! :0)

marme said...

This is so great Dawn, and it's you as well. Glad you posted. better late than never!