Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

Today Chad and Amber and the girls came over and we took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch. There were 100's of pumpkins of every size and shape. There were even some white pumpkins! I had never seen those before! The girls had so much fun wandering throught the patch, trying to pick the big ones up and playing in the hay. We took lots of pictures and bought some pumpkins to bring home. The girls ended up spending the night and we worked on those pumpkins all evening to make Jackie Lamps, as Addie calls them! It was my first attempt and I must say I didn't do so bad! We put candles in them and turned out the lights so we could see them. The girls loved it! It was a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so fun I wish we had pumpkin patches close to Odessa...I have always wanted to visit one. The girls are growing so fast...the are beautiful.

marme said...

I can't wait to take ellie to a pumpkin patch. Maybe she can come and we can go to the one at the methodist church. they have a big one. I can't wait to do all these things with her!

Glad you got to!

beautiful chaos said...

Pumpkin patch = fall.
I love going to the pumpkin patch!
Your gran-gals are so cute!
They do favor you!
Guess that means you're cute too...