Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Tomorrow, tomorrow I love ya, tomorrow.........

I got to keep my granddaughters last night while their mom and dad went to the football game.

I had bought them the old classic movie "Annie". I was not disappointed in their response! They were glued to the TV. This use to be my daughter's favorite movie when she was growing up. She and I could probably sing most of the songs on it from memory! I have been sick for the past couple of days and so I have NO voice! The girls just thought it was hilarious that I could only whisper! They kept saying "Sing it, gramma...We can't hear you!"

Brylea decided that she wants red hair and wants to sing like Annie. They loved it so much that they watched it twice and wanted to take it home with them. Of course, I let them.....Their daddy will be so excited! haha! (He use to get sick of it when his sister watched it all the time!) I guarentee you that next time I see them they will be singing those songs from memory themselves! "Tomorrow, tomorrow...I love ya tomorrow.....You're only a daaaay a....waaay!"

The youngest is so funny. She never stops for one moment but then all of a sudden she just passes out!! And then you cannot wake her no matter what! She finally passed out during the second veiwing!

It was a great evening! God certainly knew what he was doing when he came up with the idea of grandbabies!

1 comment:

marme said...

I know that's right!