Monday, October 15, 2007

One Day Down

It's almost over! The first day of my diet! I usually start a diet about every Monday. This time I am determined! I get this way every time I am nearing a birthday. It's like I think I cannot be "old" and "fat" at the same time.

Hmmm... this time I will succeed!

It's always the hardest in the evening. Maybe if I start going to bed about 7 pm......

It would be interesting to know how many pounds I have lost in my life. It would also be scary to know how much I would weigh if I hadn't lost them!

Well, one day of Lean Cuisine, 100 calorie snacks and tons of veggies down. Many more to go.

I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!

(My husband is eating chocolate chip cookies..ugh!)

3 comments:

marme said...

well your a day ahead of me, but I did go to the grocery store tonight and stocked up and on the way home I was thinking about calling you for our support session! I'll talk to you tomorrow! Pray for me!

Adam said...

I quit drinking cokes 9 days ago and I'm miserable. I read if you can do something for 30 days it becomes habit so 21 to go. I heard a commedian say that if you felt hungry to just drink water, he also said he tried it and as he suspected he was not thirst anymore! :) Diets are hard because we focus on what we can't have instead of what we can have and the outcome we are shooting for. Good luck and remember only 29 more days until it becomes habit :)

kdp said...

hello my name is kim and i am a professional dieter.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.